Archive for July 2013
Mahalo to those who participated in this year’s “Cycle to the Sun”! We had 187 racers compete from all over the world.
Congratulations on a great job climbing the “longest paved climb in the world”!
We had amazing weather most of the day. It was sunny and windy up at the summit, but overall conditions were nice from sea level to 10,000 feet.
Photos of the 2013 Cycle to the Sun are available from Tad Craig Photography. To view them and place an order:
- Go to tadcraigphotography.com
- From left column scroll down and click Client Access/Albums
- Then click Proofing
- On the following page, click Cycle to the Sun at the top of the list
- On the next page click Click here to enter
- View the numerous pages or proofs and note that there are 2 galleries at the top to choose from
We hope to see you again next year! Next year’s event will be June 28, 2014.
Have a Super Day!